Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Hello, I am Jyotsna Mohlajee. Known as Jyoti to most family members. I became a Mohlajee when I married Mr. Amba Mohlajee on the 25 th day of December 1980. We met Mohlajees thru' our then Pandara Road neighbor and a relative of Mohlajees, Mrs. Krishna, Vaidya Shri Haricharan ji's sister. We, the Sharma family met his two sisters a year before meeting his parents, patiently waiting for Mr Right who arrived in India nine days before we got married. His family must have helped him say ,"yes" because he was still jet-lagged to protest.

Happily married for 29 years, we have two daughters, Ambika and Anjali. Ambika is done with school and is training to find a job. Anjali is in the second year of her graduate school, doing master's program in Human factor and ergonomics.

I work with Autistic kids in Santa Clara city these days. I am a Home Science graduate. I love to listen to music, to sew and do some gardening. In my next post I want to write about Mohlajee women I have met or known.
Before I log off, I must congratulate Ajaya, the mastermind behind this blog upon the successful launching of this interesting place where we can find lots of friends and relatives and learn from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment