Friday, July 24, 2009

Vanshavali Update

Received a mail from Prem Uncle.Before I reproduce the same here we reassure him that the name of Great Great ..... Grandfathers are very much there up till Pandit Nainsukh Mishr who was Great Great Great Great Grand Father of Pandit Madho Ramji Mishr who in turn was the Great Great Grandfather of Mine and Great Grandfather of Prem and Mahender Uncle. It is quite revealing to learn that our ancestors until Pandit Madho Ramji wrote Mishr as Family name and thereafter we changed to Mohle and to Mohlajee. How this transition? and Why? These need answers, if anyone of us has anything to say, please do throw some light.
"Dear Ajaya:
I am glad to read your email and I will tell you about Lord Shiva and Mohlajee's connection. Your auntie is getting better with her three days a week therapy and it will take a few more months to get back to almost normal.

I do want to request you and all Mohlajees to please add the name of Pandit Madho Ram Ji also in the tree as he was our great grandfather. In Lahore we had his picture in the hall of our house and all our elders talked a lot about him, addressing him as Bhayyaji. I can never forget what I heard about him from Baoji and Chotey ChachaJi. He went to his heavenly abode four days before my birth. More about Bhayyaji in my next mail.

With best wishes and lots of love.

Your Uncle,

Prem Mohlajee "

No comments:

Post a Comment