Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mail from Shivani


I am so excited today, as i produce mail received from Shivani my sister.
"Hello Ajay,
Sunny greetings from a very rainy Austria!!
This is Shivani writing to you, I am Sharda Mohlajees daughter.
My father ( V.M Kapuria ) redirected the Mohlajeeclan mail to me, I will join the blog, but first I wanted to congratulate you on having created this blog.
Who is Anjali?
Most of us are so wide apart from each other and dont even know or remember one another,so this is a great way of finding
the family and keeping in touch.
I dont have picassa, but window media, can pictures be downloaded on to the blog through that too?
Am sending you a picture of the three of us at the home of a friend last Christmas.
Please send me yours too.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Have a day of peace.
Shivani"

Shivani Anjali is Amba Mohlajee's -younger brother of my father-late Shri Chander Shekhar. I have uploaded one recent picture of my family with Uncle Mahender and Aunt Shyama. Here you see my eldest son Ashutosh and Daughter Manasvi with wife Meenu. The youngest -Nakula is missing in this pic as he was in Hyderabad sitting over his 1st year B Tech exams.
I reproduce your picture with this posting.
Ok you can participate in this blog if you have google account.

No comments:

Post a Comment